Quick Cooking Recipes / Fruit Cakes
Put the fruit in a bowl and moisten with lemon juice.
- Cut the sponge in half horizontally and remove the 6 discs with a cutting tool or cup.
- Place on a plate and top with half the marmalade.
- In a pan, melt the remaining jam over low heat.
- Put fruit on each cake and coat with liquid jam
- With a pastry syringe or funnel, open the cream roses on the cakes and serve immediately.
Served for 4 - 6 people
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
1 ready-made sponge cake
2 kiwis, peeled and cut into pieces
2 bananas, peeled and cut into slices
Lengu I 1 lemon
100 g of apricot marmalade
Inflated cream for garnish